Saturday, September 12, 2009

Garden Cloche in my Sunroom

I know..I suck, I didn't take a before photo, but this hanging lamp was nasty and had an old fixture hanging out, with 5-6 little candle lamps. Scraped off all the spattered paint, wiped it up and piled a bunch of clay pots under it. I LOVE IT. It looks like some of the old french ones you see for a bazilion bucks. .......$5. SCORE!

In the middle of painting and distressing the old desk. Can't find the handles I want on there...still searching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers are approximately 250 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?