Sunday, September 27, 2009

Plants


Plants
Originally uploaded by milkmaid1979
When I was a very little girl, I remember going to my Mema's when she lived off of Montrose in downtown Houston. She had a glassed in front porch, probably a three season porch, that was mostly filled with one very long table and it was full of all kinds of plates in pots. Most of them were African Violets. It's a good memory, we were allowed to take home cuttings in a styrofoam coffee cup cut in half if we were really good on our visit. I killed every one of them lol, but I tried. So from that memory, I gathered all of my obsessivly collected glass cloches in on spot, a long table in my sun room. I like it, it's a good memory, but...what the hell am I doing with all this stuff and clutter.....arg.

1 comment:

niartist said...

I'm loving your collection of cloches. (But, if you ever feel like getting rid of them, you're more than welcome to send them my way!) LOL! Oh, and if you're going to be doing any spooky Halloween decor, stop by my blog for a how-to and a giveaway! I hope you can!