Sunday, October 18, 2009

Treasures


Treasures
Originally uploaded by milkmaid1979
Because I don't have enough treasures....we cut our San Antonio trip down to a quick one day and didn't stay over night. So...I splurged on these treasures. The tray is from the old meat market in Navasota Tx. I'm moving some stuff around in my office and I think that my computer monitor will rest on this wonderful old part of local history. The basket, is the exact clone of Caroline's egg basket, really...look next time you watch Little House...I KNOW you do. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' those baskets! I never say no to a good basket,you can do som much with them. Thanks for the sweet comment on my cottage too~

Anonymous said...

Me again..hehe. Thanks for that comment on leaving a few old and chippy. I will do just that! Wish you could be at the show~